Marinated Cauliflower with Graines a Roussir & Preserved Lemon
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 3 cups of small cauliflower florets
- ¼ cup of green olives (about 10), finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 preserved lemon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh coriander leaves
- ½ teaspoon of powdered graines a roussir
- Salt & pepper to taste
- - Prep the cauliflower and keep only the florets. Measure about 3 cups of florets, steam them for 10 minutes.
- - Mix all the other ingredients in a big salad bowl and then mix in your steamed cauliflower.
- - Leave in the fridge to marinate for at least 1 hour before serving.