Why not jazz up the typical “salt & pepper” with this lightly flavoured jasmine salt & pepper mix. I’ve been using it on grilled meat, veggy stir fry and even tofu! The light jasmine aroma is a nice added touch to merguez and green cabbage stir fry and the lemon zest clear up the taste just enough to bring all your flavours together.
Delicate & worth it.
- 1 tablespoon of Tellicherry peppercorns whole
- 3 tablespoons of dried jasmine flowers
- 1 teaspoon of fine table salt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of small peices of Meyer's lemon zests. Air dried for 2-3 days
- - In a pestle, roughly reduce in powder the peppercorns and jasmine flowers
- - Add 1 teaspoon of fine table salt
- - Add the lemon zest.