Some nights where I don’t feel like cooking, roasted vegetable become my best friends.
Often, just on their own, they make an amazing lunch but paired with a soft boiled or poached egg, they become a dinner worthy dish. Today’s recipe is for the sumac dressing which is super simple to make and taught me that old fashion mustard and sumac goes really well together. Hope you enjoy this very lazy recipe for lazy quarantine days that never seem to end.
- 3g of sumac
- 0.3g of dried thyme
- 2g of granulated garlic
- 10g of hot water
- 8.5g of old fashioned mustard
- 4g of clover honey (or any other light tasting honey)
- 0.5g of fine sea salt
- - Mix in a bowl the sumac, thyme and garlic. Add the hot water and mix, this step should bring out of lot of flavours.
- - Mix in the rest of the ingredients and leave covered in the fridge for at least 1h.
- - Works amazingly on roasted carrots, cabbage, beets, zucchinis, mushrooms and so on...