Here’s a fun and “jazzed up” pesto recipe made with fresh baby spinach, hemp seeds, arugula, coriander, Parmesan and more! The first time I made this, it was to go with some homemade raviolis stuffed with light ricotta and feta cheese and ohhhhhh! …I made a lot of happy tummy that night.
To make the pasta sauce, I stretched a few tablespoons of this pesto with coconut milk and a tab more garlic (I’m obsessed with garlic so taste before adding more) and just like that, I had made an flavorful and creamy sauce. Later that week, I used it for grilling some juicy steaks and even made a dip for the meat! Both experiences were very welcomed by everybody who had the chance to taste it and now it’s your turn to try 🙂
Hope you like it!
- 1 cup of chopped baby spinach
- ¼ cup of chopped basil leaves
- ⅓ cup of arugula
- 4 tablespoons of hemp seeds
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- ¼ cup of chopped coriander
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- ⅓ cup of grated Parmesan
- salt and pepper to adjust the taste to your liking.
- - Add all your ingredients in a food processor.
- - Blend till you get a smooth pesto consistency.