It’s too hot outside and you don’t feel like breaking your head too much?
No worries, I have a solution for you.
Fruity Panela Salad with a Tangy Pomegranate Dressing
Recipe type: Salad
- For the Salad:
- 1 cup of small cucumber cubes
- 1 cup of small tomato cubes
- 1 cup of strawberry quarters
- ½ cup of finely diced mango (take a firm and tangy one)
- ¾ cup of small Panela cheese cubes (could be replaced by crumbled feta - or any salty cheese)
- For the bottom of the bowl:
- 1 tightly packed cup of carrot noodles per bowl - steamed till desired tenderness
- For the dressing:
- ½ teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of reduced salt soy sauce
- 1 green onion, sliced
- ¼ cup of pure, no sugar added, pomegranate juice
- Juice of a ⅛ lemon
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients together and enjoy!