ohhh you’re gonna like this one and since it’s Valentine’s Day, this dessert is coming right in time.
Don’t worry if you already have a lot of work to be done in the kitchen for tonight, this fudge recipe is gonna take you about 5 minutes to prepare and only 30 minutes to 1 hour maximum in the freezer so you don’t have to do much and can concentrate on your main dish.
Tired of the classic chocolate fudge? This no bake and no fuss cashew version should satisfy your palates. Not too keen on extremely sweet desserts? No worries, the lime juice and zest of lime is balancing the flavours perfectly.
- 1 cup of smooth cashew butter
- ½ cup of honey (I used raspberry & apple blossom honey for their sweet and light taste)
- ¼ cup of maple syrup
- ½ cup of melted coconut oil
- ⅛ teaspoon of cardamom
- Zest of 2 limes, finely grated
- Juice of half of a big lime (optional)
- pinch of salt
- - Line a waxed paper inside a 8x8 pirex or any other container you want.
- - Mix all the ingredients together, transfer your mixture in to your mold.
- - Put in the freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour minimum (until set).
- - Cut in pieces, in waxed paper and keep in the freezer till you want to eat it.