Just because we can never have enough homemade cracker recipes… Here’s a really easy one to make flavourful Parmesan cheese little bites that will definitely satisfy your need for cheese crackers.
Easy Parmesan Crackers
Author: Zesty and Spicy
Recipe type: Snack
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of tumeric powder
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder (grainy powder)
- ½ cup of parmesan
- 4 tablespoons of avocado oil
- ¼ cup of cold water
- - Pre-heat your oven at 400, line a parchment paper on a baking sheet. In a mixing bowl, add all your dry ingredients, mix well, Reserve.
- - In another mixing bowl, mix your wet ingredients together before adding them to your dry ingredients. Mix well and form a ball of dough with everything.
- - On a floured surface, roll the dough to a 5mm thickness and use a cooking cutter to cut cute crackers.
- - Bake for 15 minutes, let cool down on a cooling rack before eating.