Simple salad made with whole ingredients for lunch today because simple is often best. For as long as I can remember, I’ve always been a fan of wild rice and guess what??!! It’s super healthy for you!
Wild Rice & Sun Dried Tomato Salad
Recipe type: Salad
- 2 cups of cooked wild rice
- ¾ cup of sliced (half moons) big black olives
- ⅓ cup of minced sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup of chickpeas
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together. Enjoy!