Because everything is always better with booze… why now giving your morning oatmeal a little Frangelico punch!
Pear, Thyme & Frangelico Oatmeal
- 2 small anjou pears, sliced
- ½ tightly packed teaspoon of freshly chopped thyme leaves
- 1 cup of old fashioned oats
- ½ teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 cup of cashew milk
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- ¼ cup of Frangelico liquor
- - Non stick pan, stove top on medium/high heat. Melt/heat the coconut oil with the chopped pears, cook for 10 minutes.
- - Deglaze the pan with the lemon and Frangelico, stir still the liquid is absorb.
- - Add the fresh thyme, cook for an extra 4 minutes while stirring from time to time.
- - Add the oats and cashew milk and cook for 3 minutes