Such an easy and interesting recipe the Cloud 9 eggs. A leaky yellow ready for you to dip your toast in and a fluffy, almost like a perfect cloud textured egg white is my second favourite way to eat eggs after being poached.
So either you’re searching for a new fun way to jazz up your mornings before work or to impress a conquest… This neat little trick might make you look more skilled in the kitchen than you actually are.
- 3 egg whites (separated)
- 2 egg yolks (separated)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1-2 cloves of fresh garlic
- Grated cheese of your choice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tightly packed tablespoon of minced coconut bacon
- ½ tightly packed tablespoon of minced green onion (1 full small one)
- - Pre-heat the oven at 425 - line a parchment paper on a baking sheet
- - On the side, cut your tomatoes in half and add 2-3 slices of fresh garlic inside before topping them with grated cheese, salt & pepper.
- - Place your tomatoes in the oven for 20 minutes.
- - Once the tomatoes are out of the oven, bring the heat up to 450. During that wait, bring your egg white in to snow and fold in your green onions and coconut bacon.
- - Transfer your foamy egg whites on the baking sheet, beside the tomatoes. Form 2 mountains with the cloudy egg whites and, in the middle of each mountains, not all the way through, make a hole with the back of a spoon. Put in the 450 oven for 3 minutes.
- - Remove from oven, drop the egg yolk in the hole and put back in the oven for an add an extra 4 minutes 🙂