There’s a few products I’m wondering why we even bother buying.. Breadcrumbs is definitely on top of the list because it’s just so easy to do. You can use pretty much any kind of bread you like, my personal favourite is the rye bread because it taste delicious and dry nicely. *^_^*
Keep your homemade breadcrumbs in a plastic bag, in the fridge. They should stay nice and fresh for weeks 🙂
- Rye Bread or any other types of bread you want, preferably a hard crust bread.
- Baking sheet
- - Pre-heat oven at 250 (low setting)
- - With a knife or a electric chopper, reduce your bread slices in crumbs
- - Transfer to baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, stir, add another 10 minutes.
- - Everything should be dried up at this point, if it isn't, return to the oven.
- - Keep in the fridge for weeks.